Kodeco Energy required Poleng Field which has been decommissioned to be activated and the operational life of the field to be extended. As a part of the rehabilitation process PLEM, SPM and an FPSO needed to be added for processing and offloading.
ZEE’s Scope of Work
ZEE scope included the multidisciplinary work related to rehabilitation.
- Structural integrity of the platforms and remedial engineering to bring the field fit for use condition,
- Process Simulation
- Facility Design (E&I)
- Design of PLEM
- Design appraisal of existing pipelines and the design of new lines
- SBM & FPSO Mooring Design
- Loading, Offloading Flexi hose design
- Assisting company in getting Certification by third party