Conceptual / Feasibility Studies
- Carry out feasibility studies for “Greenfield”, “Brownfield” and Marginal field developments including technical and economic evaluations,
- Coordinate with Sub-Surface, Drilling and Operation teams to ensure consistent development of strategy across all disciplines,
- Interpret Sub-Surface data into meaningful information for Surface Facilities,
- Development of Design basis,
- Development of Request For Quotation bid documents,
- Estimation of field development / life cycle costs,
- Generate development schedules.
- 3D Modelling.
- Process Stimulation,
- Development of PFD, MFD and P&ID,
- Equipment and line sizing,
- Drain / Flare Disposal System design,
- Mass and Heat balance evaluation,
- Flow control design,
- Depressurizing analysis,
- Multiphase Flow analysis,
- Compiling Operating Manuals,
- Pre-commissioning, Commissioning,
- Cathodic Protection design
- Corrosion control design
- Equipment sizing and design,
- Compiling Specifications,
- Selection of Cranes, Compressors, Pumps, Air coolers, Flare tips etc,
- Fire and safety design,
- Compiling of Maintenance manuals.
- Sizing and material selection,
- Stress analysis,
- Support design,
- 3D modeling.
Electrical & Instrumentation
- Carry out Load studies,
- Power design,
- Electrical and Pneumatic Controls design,
- Compiling Single Line diagrams,
- Compiling C&E Hook-up diagrams,
- Switch Gear design,
- Generator hook up design.